Monday, April 16, 2012

Missions 9

So Max - Dr. Myers - was my communications link for my last run.  She's pretty good at it, lets me know what I'm doing, gives me a bit of respect.  (Hear that J?)  Went to the University looking for a special microscope.  No luck.  But there were swarms there... I guess they figured that's where the tastiest brains were.

In all seriousness, though, again, something doesn't seem right.  Maybe I'm being paranoid - I probably am - but there was this tent lab in the quad... why would you set up a lab in a tent when there are buildings all aound you?  Tactically bad.  (Speaking of which, Janine, you did a hell of a good job getting security cam feeds back to Sam and Max.  Credit where's it's due.)  Anyway, I keep thinking back to the people in the blue uniforms that Ed told me about.

Max said they prevented a few of the bitten from reanimating by putting them into insulin comas.  My friend Amber - from Pre-Zom - was the most prepared person I knew and she was diabetic.  It would be nice to have one person I knew from before live through this apocalypse. But then, she could probably have made it without the diabetic coma. 

I picked up some case with Max's name on it.  It might be science, might be personal for her.  It was a hell of a risk to go back it get it, so I hope it was worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Have you stopped running missions, have you been captured?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uplinksd have been spotty, and I don't run all the time. But still breathing, thanks! Brains relatively in tact.

    ReplyDelete